Thursday 12 April 2012

Chapter One : New Begining


I hope it's not too late to start writing in a blog in order to improve my English. I do believe this is the biggest step and initiative i have ever take. Desperately need to force myself to do something about this. 


Hi readers, thanks for reading my blog and let me introduce myself. I'm another plain Jane and prefer facing the computer during my free time.

I like to watch movies, dramas, reading......wow reading sound boring to me.
During high school time, i was quite active in sports, seriously all sort of sports, from indoor to outdoor sports. But i hate competitions, must be only one winner and the rest are losers... Me, dun like to lose during that time.

i appreciate friendships and tat's why i hate hypocrites. They don't deserve any spots in my heart and my time to entertain them. SO, HYPOCRITES, warning to you, pls stay away from me. 

why i named this blog as Midnight Whisperer, this is because i like to stay up late, real late to do all the typing and posting. 

see ya.

Love,

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment